Do you want to:
- have control back over what you put in your body
- smell fresher and cleaner
- have more money in your pocket -
- 20 per day = £45.00 - £66.00 per week
- 20 per day = £190.00 - £278.00 per month
- 20 per day = £2,288.00 - £3,344.00 per year
- have an extra holiday each year for you or your family
- feel healthier
- be a good example to your children
- be able to remain in the warmth and comfort of being inside instead of having to go and stand outside on the road in the rain, snow, wind, cold
- stop having others looking at you as if you are disgusting
All of this is possible and is quick and easy with Hypnotherapy.
In Britain the use of hypnotherapy to stop smoking has been recognised as the most effective help available to treat addicted smokers by the British Medical Association. In addition to this an article in New Scientist Magazine reported that hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest-ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit.
Statistics also show hypnotherapy to be more effective than other methods like nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) using gum and /or patches or advice from your GP.
Further onto this a study published in the journal Addictive Behaviours in the United States stated that those who were given a single session of hypnotherapy smoked significantly fewer cigarettes and were significantly more abstinent than a placebo control group and a no-treatment control group, both immediately after the test and at the four-week, 12-week, 24-week and 48-week follow-up sessions the researchers conducted,
I offer a ONE OFF Stop Smoking Session for less than a month's worth of cigarettes,
The session will last for approximately one and half hours. I will ask you to complete a questionnaire beforehand to be emailed back to me. Then we will discuss this in further detail during the session. This will reveal exactly what your triggers are and anything else that might influence the result.
Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking is gaining in popularity as its success rate continues to climb but Hypnotherapy will only work fully if you have decided to do this for yourself. If you are coming because you have been persuaded or pressured by e.g. loving family members, friends who worry about you or even your GP has recommended you do this but you are not really fully on board then the success level decreases. It MUST be your decision!!!
Without Hypnosis the most common nicotine withdrawal symptoms are:
- Irritability and Anger
- Physical sensations, like you have a mild case of flu
- Inability to sleep uninterrupted
- Weight gain, though typically less than 10 pounds
Hypnosis can help relieve all or most of these symptoms and make the change from being a smoking outcast a lot easier.
With even prisons in the UK considering a total ban on this habit - and the costs of cigarettes always on the rise NOW is the time to seriously consider breaking this habit once and for all.